Awasome English Grammar Exercises Relative Clauses References


Awasome English Grammar Exercises Relative Clauses References. → the town the sweets are delicious. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Relative clause exercise in 2021 Relative clauses, Teaching vowels
Relative clause exercise in 2021 Relative clauses, Teaching vowels from www.pinterest.com.au

Drag the appropriate relative pronoun into the answers area to complete this exercise. She has a son who / that is a doctor. 3 a salary is the money which / that you earn in your job.

The Town Is Very Old.


Whose vs of which vs of whom. 1 the man lives in that house is very old. We bought a house which / that is 200 years old.

We Don’t Need A Relative Pronoun, Because The First Word In The Relative Clause Is Not A Verb.


My brother who lives in sidney came to see me last month. 5 do you know the man cuts my hair? Sister is in my class was in the bank at that time.

She Has A Son Who / That Is A Doctor.


English grammar exercises for b1. Drag the appropriate relative pronoun into the answers area to complete this exercise. Get more perfect english grammar with our courses.

That Is A Room Families Spend Their Free Time.


Choose the correct relative adverb. Relative clauses / relative pronouns :: 6 turn left at the big house is opposite the police station.

Extra Information Clauses (2) English Grammar Exercises:


I think i’ve lost the book my best friend gave me for my birthday. I gave you a book. Imagine, tom is in a room with only one girl.